Friday 3 April 2009

7 weeks pregnant

I have been trying to upload some pictures on here but it's not working :(

Well I am now 7 weeks pregnant and in my 8th week of pregnancy! My baby is about the size of a 5p piece! Tomorrow I am going to my brothers in Cardiff, we are going to get me a blackberry! As well as going to Ikea, Mothercare and Mamas and Papas! Yay!

Everyone knows now, so much for keeping it quiet until 12 weeks. I think I always knew I wouldn't be able to!

At lunch I went into town with my friend Sara, we went into H&M and found some gorgeous baby outfits and them I spent £6 on pick and mix!! Eek!

OH and did you know... you can withdraw £5 notes from Barclays. How cool! I didn't need £5 but I withdrew it anyway.

Last night I slept for 12 hours! I feel good so far today but it is normally 3pm that I start to feel tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment