Tuesday 17 March 2009

The fog has lifted

I have turned the corner and the sun is out :)

It was my granny's funeral yesterday and it was beautiful. So nice to see all these people who loved Granny. My dad did the most perfect eulogy that made us all cry. She was such a tough women who wouldn't want us to be sad or upset and today I feel I can go on with my life, thankful that she was part of it. As my mum said, I am her legacy to the world.

The money situation I know isn't going to go away overnight, however my parents have lent us the money and we will pay them back £200 a month for the next 20 months. It means we won't have to pay interest on the overdrafts and can get rid of them. I wish this was the only debt I have, I also have a car loan and a personal loan with just less than 3 years to go taking £700 a month. But at least we know we are debt free in less than 3 years.

The infertility situation. Well the doctor said my progesterone levels were low and so it was unlikely that I was ovulating. I think my Granny had a word with someone up there as on the morning of her funeral I got my BFP! I am so so worried as I know that miscarriage is very likely if my progesterone levels are still low but I can't help but have a positive feeling about this.

I have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow to see if he can do a blood test to check my hormone levels to put my mind at rest, hopefully he can let me have a viability scan too.

No comments:

Post a Comment