Monday 30 March 2009

What a surprise!!

Well the plan for this weekend was to go to my parents as my brother and his girlfriend, Jo, were there.

I always hate calling her his girlfriend as they have been together for 3 and a half years, own a house together and as as much 'married' as DH and I are! (minus the pretty dress and paperwork!) To me 'Girlfriend' seems such a temporary term.

Anyway before I go to share my news about my 6 week pregnancy, Richard (my brother) told me Jo was 12 weeks pregnant! Wow!! After digesting this amazing news, I realised how thankful I was for my own pregnancy. Can you imagine how I would feel hearing the news that Jo had accidentally gotten pregnant after changing her pill when I couldn't get pregnant and had been trying for 9 months!!

Anyway I had a lovely weekend talking baby stuff and imagining the little cousins growing up together!This Christmas will be so cool!

Does anyone know to post photos on here? I would love to show you some pics!!

No comments:

Post a Comment