Wednesday 4 March 2009

London and Sperm Tests!!

Well...

London was great! We got there and went straight to the hotel (Hilton Hyde Park!) then we got changed and went to harrods where everything was so far out of our price range even 3 of me could afford the stuff! For example a lovely purple photo album, that I though would be lovely to put our wedding pics in - £220!! OMG!

We then went for a lovely meal at Maxwells in Covent Garden. The meal was gorgeous, and the service perfect! We had an hour before the show so DH persuaded me to go on one of those bike taxi's with him! It was hair raising at times but we went round covent garden, china town and soho! We got settled in our seats at the Cambridge Theatre and watched Chicago, we loved the film and the show didn't let us down!

The next day didn't go to plan as the circle line had been closed. We had wanted to go to the Tower of London but I guess that will have to wait until the next time we are in London. We ended up in Trafalgar Square, not somewhere I have ever felt the need to go but it was lovely. Maybe something to do with the weather, it was nice and sunny! We walked down Whitehall and saw 12 Downing Street! lol and the continued to Westminster Abbey. We spent a few hours in Westminster Abbey which was lovely. We lit a candle together and prayed for a child which felt surprisingly spiritual.

We then went back to covent garden for lunch and a mooch around the pavement acts! Gavin got roped in to help one of the acts which was very funny. And then we went home and recovered!!

The next day we had a quiet day, we needed one! We went to a support group for people with gastric bands, I had mine fitted 2 years ago and I have lost about 4 stone but funnily have never met anyone else with one. It was good to meet people and compare symptoms etc. At least I know my violent hiccups are normal! Oh and my burping lol

Today DH booked the appointment for him to hand his 'Specimen'! lol It is on the 12th March. I feel like a giggly schoolgirl, which is weird coz I never normally get embarrassed about things like this. My mum used to be a nurse in a STD clinic so I know that the nurses and doctors aren't phased by anything!

I am worried though. I don't want there to be anything wrong with him. I can cope with there being something wrong with me. But I don't want him to go through that.

No comments:

Post a Comment